This statement is made pursuant in accordance with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that DK Company Group has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.
We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Amfori BSCI Code of Conduct.
- The Amfori BSCI Code of Conduct is based on the following:
- Universal declaration of Human Rights
- The Children's Right and Business principles
- UN Guiding Principles for business and Human Rights
- OECD Guidelines
- UN Global Compact
- ILO Conventions
- Human Rights policy
- Based on UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights
- Child Labour Policy
- Our CSR Policy covering:
- Human Rights
- Ethical Sourcing
Our Due Diligence procedures are based on the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
To minimize our adverse impacts in own operations and within our business we work towards:
1. Identify where in our value chain we may cause or contribute to Human rights violations
2. Prevent any violations we may cause or contribute to throughout our supply chain
3. Mitigate the impact that we may have caused or contributed to.
Our biggest exposure to Modern Slavery is in our global supply chain, where we are constantly working with our suppliers to minimize the risk of Modern Slavery. All Suppliers and factories are subject to due diligence checks in the form of compliance audits. If issues are identified, appropriate investigative and remedial actions will be taken.
The areas we have identified as the most likely form of slavery and human trafficking within our supply chain are:
- Child labour
- Forced labour
At DK Company we have our own assigned staff within the company to conduct training within the company and for our suppliers to understand our ethical requirement - among this also prevention of modern slavery.
This statement was approved by the Parent Company DK Company A/S and relates to all the companies in the DK Company Group.